CALL A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM NOW - 0116 276 3334
The LifeStraw¬Æ portable water filter, named ‚ÄúBest Innovation of the Year‚Äù by Time Magazine in 2005, is the perfect solution when you don‚Äôt have access to safe and clean drinking water.
LifeStraw¬Æ is extremely easy to use, very reliable and ultra-light, weighing only 56 grams. The filter enables you to safely drink water from contaminated water sources by transforming even the dirtiest water into clean drinking water.¬†This makes it an ideal tool for hikers, campers and people who spend a lot of time outdoors in general.
LifeStraw¬Æ is also a valuable tool to have in your home for emergency situations such as storms or flooding when the local water source can get contaminated.¬†
LifeStraw¬Æ filters up to 1,000 liters of water, and removes a minimum of 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of parasites. Furthermore, the filter doesn‚Äôt contain any chemicals, batteries or moving parts.
LifeStraw¬Æ is developed for extreme conditions and is one of the most advanced and durable personal water filters available today.¬†Rigorous laboratory testing of LifeStraw¬Æ proved that its performance exceeded U.S. EPA water filtration requirements for bacteria and parasites, including Escherichia coli, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia lamblia, and other waterborne pathogens.
- Filters up to 1,000 liters of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (?LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (?LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Ultra-light: weighs only 56 grams
- Width: 2.5 centimeter
- Length: 22.5 centimeter
- Life time: 5 years when stored at room temperature
- Contains no chemicals and is BPA-free
- Uses no batteries and has no moving parts
- Very high flow rate
- Easy to clean
- Very durable with no maintenance
- Used worldwide in most major natural disasters since 2005
LifeStraw¬Æ filters down to an incredible 0.2 microns. This means that the filter removes 99.9999% of all bacteria and 99.9% of all parasites and reduces turbidity (muddiness) by filtering out suspended particles.Bacteria removed include:
- Escherichia coli
- Vibrio cholera
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Giardia lamblia (‚ÄúBeaver Fever‚Äù)
- Cryptosporidium parvum
- Entamoeba histolytica
Please note: The LifeStraw¬Æ will currently not desalinate water, or filter heavy metals or viruses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.